There’s two ways of making a return, always within one month of the confirmed delivery date:
Return at our Madrid warehouse:
You can physically come to our warehouse located at St Río Tormes, 7 in Fuenlabrada, Madrid (Spain) to return any faulty or defective items.
Return via ordinary mail using a logistics company:
1st. Send an email to email@example.com providing:
- The order number (e.g. order 20150000000852)
- The barcode of the faulty products (e.g. barcode 8435306279600)
- The reason for return (e.g. the zip is faulty, hence the bag does not open-close)
- Photos of the damaged product.
- A photo of the damaged area from the outside of the packaging (box) of the package (s) received (not product package).
- A photo of the damaged area from inside the packaging (box) of the package (s) received (not product package).
- A photo of the complete shipping label from the logistics company (from Seur or DPD). It is the label where the sender and recipient of the shipment appear.
2nd. We will send you a return confirmation email, where we will indicate the date and time of collection by our collaborating logistics company.
3rd. You have to pack the product (s) in a box, the smallest possible that will fit the product (s).
4th. Once we receive the defective items and review them, we will proceed to refund the value of the items.
In the event of products declared non-saleable by the Spanish Agency for Consumer Affairs, notification emails will be sent to all those customers with a purchase history of those products.