How can I make an order?
In order to make an order in Kilumio, you need to register as customer here (rest assured, we will never transfer your data to other companies, except to the logistics companies).
Since we sell exclusively to retailers, professionals and distributors, we will first check your data before sending you an email confirming your registration within 24h.
From there on, you will be granted full access to all of our offers by signing in with your email and password.
Steps to placing an order:
- Click “Add” on the product you’re interested in, insert the quantity you’d like to purchase and click “Add” to add it to your cart.
- Once you have your order complete, click first on the cart and then on “Checkout”.
- Check that everything is correct, choose the shipping and payment method and click on “Proceed to Pay”.
- To pay with your debit or credit card, we will redirect you to the Redsys website of the bank we work with (Sabadell Bank). They will ask you for your card details and typical verification steps will follow.
- Once the payment has been completed, you will receive a purchase order number and you will be able to check your order status in your account.
- You will receive your order conveniently in your given address.
Remember that your first purchase must be greater than 99€(VAT not included). For subsequent purchases you can spend a smaller quantity.
Sales prices are those that appear?
All sales prices shown are without V.A.T.
If your company is based in Spain, you will have to add the corresponding taxes: generally 21% and exceptionally 4% in case of some school books.
Companies located in the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or out of Spain will be exempt from duty.
Sales prices quoted are usually accurate, but timely errors may occur. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible.
What’s the units per pack all about?
Some products can only be purchase in packs. Therefore, the units added to your cart will be multiples of those units.
How can I find the product I’m looking for?
There’s a couple ways:
- Click on “Explore” and select the category that most closely matches what you’re looking for.
- Introduce the name, description or barcode fragment in the search bar and, if any, matching results will appear.
What if I can’t find a product?
If you can’t find the product you’re looking for, you can contact us and we will confirm you its availability. If we don’t have it, we will consider adding it to our online store. All suggestions are welcome!
What are the shipping costs?
It depends on where you want your order delivered:
Spain (mainland): 6.99€, but free for purchases above 199€.
Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla:
EU: from 20€, but free for purchases above 495€.
How long will my order take to arrive?
For destinations in Spain (mainland) it usually takes less than 48h, although it can take up to 72h in some cases.
For other destinations it may take from 2 to 7 days to arrive.
For your peace of mind, you will be able to do a follow-up of your order through a link included in the confirmation email that we will send you as soon as your order exits our warehouse.
What payment methods are available?
Currently, we only offer payment using credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Visa Electron).
Is it safe to buy from Kilumio?
Of course it is!
Besides having a payment encryption using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available), all payments are made through the secure e-commerce gateway of Redsys, which collaborates with most of Spanish banks.
Moreover, all bank details will be requested by the bank entity we work with (Sabadell Bank), so you can stay confident that your bank data will never be handed over to us.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Since all orders are prepared and shipped within 24 hours it is difficult to modify an order. Due to the same reason, cancellations have an administration and handling charge of 10%.
How can I make a return?
There’s two ways of making a return, always within 15 days of the confirmed delivery date:
Return at our Madrid warehouse:
You can physically come to our warehouse located at St Río Tormes, 7 in Fuenlabrada, Madrid (Spain) to return any faulty or defective items.
Return via ordinary mail using a logistics company:
1st. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing:
- The order number (e.g. order 20150000000852)
- The barcode of the faulty products (e.g. barcode 8435306279600)
- The reason for return (e.g. the zip is faulty, hence the bag does not open-close)
- Photo of the faulty product
2nd. Once you receive a confirmation of return, you can proceed to send the faulty products using a logistics company.
- Send us a copy/photo of the mailing receipt, where the destination address and total fee paid is clearly visible.
- Once we receive the faulty products, we will check them and proceed to make the refund of the products and the mailing fee.
In the event of products declared non-saleable by the Spanish Agency for Consumer Affairs, notification emails will be sent to all those customers with a purchase history of those products.