Estimated delivery times
The following delivery times are indicative and applicable in case of a normal work week (Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday holidays) and Spain Peninsular. One hour less in the Canary Islands and Portugal.
Important announcement! Due to the high volume of shipments during these dates, delivery times may be delayed.
- Delivery times for payment by credit / debit card
|Day and time when I make my order||
When will I receive my order
|MONDAY before 15h||Tuesday|
|MONDAY after 15h||Wednesday|
|TUESDAY before 15h||Wednesday|
|TUESDAY after 15h||Thursday|
|WEDNESDAY before 15h||Thursday|
|WEDNESDAY after 15h||Friday|
|THURSDAY before 15h||Friday|
|THURSDAY after 15h||Monday|
|FRIDAY before 15h||Monday|
|FRIDAY after 15h||Tuesday|
|SATURDAY / SUNDAY||Tuesday|
- The delivery time for the payment method "Bank transfer" is counted from the moment we receive the payment in our bank account.
Orders received on the following holidays (or the day before after 15h), will be sent on the next business day:
- 1 of January New Year
- 6 of January Epifanía del Señor
- 14 of April Jueves Santo
- 15 of April Viernes Santo
- 2 of May Día Internacional de los Trabajadores
- 25 of July Santiago Apostol
- 14 of September Fuenlabrada local holiday
- 12 of October Fiesta Nacional de España
- 1 of November Día de Todos los Santos
- 6 of December Día de la Constitución Española
- 8 of December Inmaculada Concepción
- 25 of December Christmas
And what are the shipping costs?
You can check on this page about shipping costs